With more access, more amenities and more opportunities, 500 East Morehead empowers businesses and employees to achieve more. Situated among gorgeous tree-lined streets, this seven-story, 180,000-square-foot premier office/retail building combines the creativity of South End, the history of Dilworth and the modern atmosphere of Midtown in one dynamic location.
With a progressive style that easily blends with the historical roots of its surroundings, 500 East Morehead offers a unique space designed to invigorate businesses and the people who power them. Here, a myriad of amenities inspire businesses to do more while creating a vibrant atmosphere where employees and visitors can delight in the charms of this gorgeous neighborhood setting.
- 7-story, +/-180,000-square-foot office building
- +/-15,000 square feet of ground floor retail
- Convenient, attached parking deck (accommodating over 3 per 1,000sf parking ratio)
- State-of-the-art shared conference center
- Private outdoor terraces with spectacular views of Uptown and the lush tree canopy of E Morehead Street
- Dedicated tenant fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms
- 900-square-foot shared rooftop terrace with view of Uptown, South End and Dilworth
- LEED® Silver certified
Less than a mile from Uptown, 500 East Morehead feels like it’s a world away from Charlotte’s hectic urban core. Here, free parking is abundant, traffic flows easily and imposing skyscrapers are replaced by a gorgeous canopy of trees. A myriad of nearby apartment communities bring home closer than ever while shops, restaurants and boutiques make it easy to run a quick errand or meet a friend for lunch.
- Connects the Uptown, Dilworth, Midtown and South End neighborhoods
- Situated among the pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined neighborhood streets of Dilworth
- Easy traffic flow and ample free parking
- Minutes from the retail and restaurants of Metropolitan Midtown, East Blvd and South End
- Two blocks from the Carson Blvd light rail station
- Two blocks from the Charlotte Rail Trail
- Next door to the Dowd YMCA
- Within walking distance of Latta Park and the Little Sugar Creek Greenway
- 15 minute drive to Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Easy Interstate access to I-277 and I-77
- Arts & Culture
- Parks & Recreation
- Sports Arenas